Sunday, November 30, 2014

#RamNut

So what's this new food mashup recently, called RamNut? I, for one love cooking and tasting new recipes, whether they're ready made recipes or I come up with a mixture of my own creativity and the already known recipes.

I've heard cronuts are very good. But, you can only find them in certain places like, New York city. And then there's the deep fried Snickers. But this latest culinary creation, RamNut, I am not too sure about.

What is this creation done by Culinary Bro-Brown, you might wonder? Ramen and donut. Ramen is is known to be traditionally Asian, and well donut; American. Charmingly abbreviated the term "ramnut". This definitely leans further on the "gross" scale than we would like.


Just like a regular donut, instead of using dough, it is replaced by compacted ramen noodles, which is then frosted and filled with your favorite flavored creme (jelly, Boston creme, orange creme, etc.). I am more disgusted by this very unexpected mashup than anything, but who knows--maybe it will taste amazing if I got a bite of of it. The chef was not joking around when he came up with this concoction. 




No comments:

Post a Comment